Squeaky-Squirrel Anal Rodeo Squeaky-Squirrel Anal Rodeo

Absolutely amazing

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

If they are programs, sentient or not, and they destroy the computer that they were saved in, then how do they survive?

Is it like a martyr thing, or do they email themselves before the desktop crashes, or what?

Bro'kemon Bro'kemon

Awesome.

Where did the window come from?!?

Windows Vista Errors Windows Vista Errors

I genuinely prefer vista

It looks pretty

TheMadWasp responds:

But of course, this error version sucks. It's full of errors.
-Madjasper1

Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

Very cool concept and well executed. The balance is a bit off, but other than that it's pretty much good. It would be nice if there was a way to speed it up, but I guess just letting it run in the background is well enough, as I'm typing this I'm letting a game run on.

One thing I noticed though is that luck is super over powered. If you just reroll until you have the brony and the 4 leaf clover (32 base luck) and put ALL your skills into luck, all you ever get is the best stuff. Single weapon finds can give you 50-100 weapons, single food finds can give you huge amounts of food, it's pretty crazy. Luck is the way to go.

Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

Hah, so funny.

No, but seriously, irony and sarcasm are a thing that only Colbert and Rockstar can make truly golden, this is nothing more than a slam on a really popular genre of flash games. It really sounds like you're just jealous of the super successful idle games because you think they're easy to make or something.

-&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Black Hammer Chaos&amp;lt;&amp;lt;- ->>Black Hammer Chaos<<-

The beginning and middle sound like something from portal

That, sir, is a very, very good thing :3

vwvSTATICvwv responds:

Awesome game! Thanks :D

Seth

Omnipony - Poni Robots Omnipony - Poni Robots

Some of it reminded me of something you'd hear on portal

Really good, dont know how you could improve though, you've pretty much mastered this general genre

Videogame Loop #8 Videogame Loop #8

Nice

Its good, but one little thing i noticed:

The beginning doesnt match up with the end, Makes it sound a bit choppy, if you know what i mean.

DonCarrera responds:

The NG audio player just hates me. It lined up perfectly before I uploaded this. :(

Movie Monster Modern Classics Chibi Set Movie Monster Modern Classics Chibi Set

I saw the thumbnail with jason in it and thought it was h2o delirious

666 666

Azael sounds good

Diablo 3 rocks Diablo 3 rocks

This is so beautiful. I can only imagine what you could do with the high heavens.